Search Jobs

03 March 2011

SAP HCM Functional Consultant Los Angeles USA Job


Hi,
I have an urgent requirement which I need to fill immediately.
Please reply me with the below information if you are available and comfortable with the below requirement. 

Details:

Full Name             :
Contact No           :
Email id                :
Availability           :
Current Location  :
Relocation            :
Visa Status           :
Total IT Exp          :
US Exp                  :
Rate                      :


Requirements:

I am in the process of getting your guys screened technically. In the mean time; I need a SAP HCM Function person for Los Angeles. The person needs to have knowledge of Time Entry module and Personal Administration.
I can give you $47/per hour depending on the expertise. The person needs to have a genuine experience in HCM. Even 2 years is ok.
I can submit him today and the position will close tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu Babu
Vortalsoft Inc
Direct:             908 838 4272      
Fax: 732 909 2476

No comments:

Post a Comment