Search Jobs

19 March 2011

Sr QA Tester with Selenium Pasadena, CA USA Job


Hi,
I have an urgent requirement which I need to fill immediately.
Please reply me with the below information if you are available and comfortable with the below requirement.


Details:

Full Name             :
Contact No           :
Email id                :
Availability           :
Current Location  :
Relocation            :
Visa Status           :
Total IT Exp          :
US Exp                  :
Employer Details  :


Requirement:

Please send me your Updated Resume, Contact Details, Rate Confirmation and Avialability for the below position.

Title: Sr QA Tester with Selenium
Duration: 6m+
Location: Pasadena, CA

Required Skills: Strong Web Services and Selenium exp

Today Interview at 12 noon so please send me all the details to move forward.



Thanks & Regards

Madhu Babu
Vortalsoft Inc
Direct: 908 838 4272
Fax: 732 909 2476

No comments:

Post a Comment