Search Jobs

21 March 2011

Oracle Developer Chicago, IL USA Job


Hi,
I have an urgent requirement which I need to fill immediately.
Please reply me with the below information if you are available and comfortable with the below requirement.


Details:

Full Name             :
Contact No           :
Email id                :
Availability           :
Current Location  :
Relocation            :
Visa Status           :
Total IT Exp          :
US Exp                  :
Rate:
Updated Profile:

Requirement:
3 to 5 month contract. Can go longer
Monday 21st March start
Chicago, IL
Phone interview

They want a Oracle person who can extract data from Oracle 7 and then input into SAP ( SAP experience is not required ). The person will need to write scripts. SQL queries. Do debugging.

Now the client mentioned DBA but this seems like a developer's job to me. Send me both if you can...and give me someone with excellent comm skills Phone interview only. Should be able to start on Monday 21st


Thanks & Regards

Madhu Babu
Vortalsoft Inc
Direct: 732 377 3493
Fax: 732 909 2476
E-Mail: madhu@vortalsoftusa.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment